Sports Psychology Assessments
What If you could prepare, predict, and prevent when an athlete struggles? What if you had a clear road map as to what those issues could be? Whether anxiety, confidence, leadership, problem-solving, and motivation to more severe issues such as addiction, adultery, depression, suicide, relationship & communication issues.
I bet you would want to know! That is what Coach Kip does.
Through a simple scientific yet unique process, you can understand and improve the INTANGIBLES or the mental side of sports. Once you know the issues and potential struggles, then you CAN develop and elevate mental and life skills needed to achieve consistent high performance.
You invest a lot of time and money on the physical side of sports. The mental side is just if not MORE important.
Benefits of NeuroSport Assessment and Mental Skills Training:
- Discover scientific insight on innate mental wiring
- Create consistent personal and sport high performance
- Decrease anxiety, depression, and remove mental blocks
- Increase mental toughness, resilience, and confidence
- Prevent personal and sport performance struggles before they start
- Identify ‘red flags’ to sport achievement
- Pinpoint a plan of action to deal with problematic areas
- Contain and improve personal issues impacting sport performance
- Prepare for next level of sport achievement
- Improve stress management and performance under pressure
- Advance beliefs, habits, and self-talk to generate greater success
- Foster more effective decision-making
- Better communication & relationship skills and conflict resolution methods
- Discover career options co-current with sport performance goals
"I think Kip is really cool, and you should, too!
How This Works
- Written questionnaire Interview
- Online assessment
If you think that this sounds like something that might be a good fit for you then our next step is to meet and talk about a personalized plan for you. I can be reached in several ways but the fastest ways are phone and appointment request form. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you improve your performance!
I can be reached at 214-543-4108. Because I'm constantly in session with other athletes I may not answer the phone so leave me a voice-mail with your name, a phone number that you will answer, I promise you that I will return your call within 2-3 hours.
Appt. Request Form
You know the drill! Fill in the form, click "Submit" and I'll call you within 2-3 hours. Improving your overall performance is only that far away!
About Kip Rodgers
Every day, I read the headlines about athletes who struggle and end up making poor choices. Memorable headlines include Junior Seau and Johnny Manziel. Recent headlines include the horrific abuse in USA Gymnastics and the suicide of a D1 quarterback at Washington State.
The banners I read show athletes get arrested, released, benched, sustain career-ending injuries, and get taken advantage of by others. And, on occasion, an athlete makes the drastic choice to take their life leaving behind stunned teammates, family, friends, and fans.
This drives me. It wakes me up every day with purpose. Why? At 15, I was one of those athletes contemplating suicide...