No one escapes difficulty. We all face challenges, problems, trials, and experiences we did not intend in life. At times it is difficult to have hope and keep going down the road when you don’t feel like it. This lack of hope impacts personal and professional life performance. It tends to generate anxiety, lack of confidence, little joy and satisfaction in life.
Kip has more than 20 years of experience helping individuals from grade school to adult with a wide variety of life and professional experiences and struggles. Clients have gone from giving up on life to achieving more than they previously thought possible. Kip believes High Performance is not limited to an athlete, corporate executive, or season professional, but it applies to ALL people in each aspect of life no matter their age.
Kip guides clients to improve beliefs, habits, and tools to go beyond the norm of their typical results and life encounters to create consistency over the long term in six main areas of life—psychology, physiology, productivity, people, purpose, and presence.
This is a holistic approach to life coaching and therapy. It is distinctive. And, it is more comprehensive than focusing on one specific goal area or problem. Clients encounter a total life transformation and alignment leading to high performance at home as well as at work. Such an approach helps clients discover deep insights and major breakthroughs following a proven plan to accelerate growth and improvement.
Benefits of Hope Drive Individual High Performance Coaching and Therapy
- Improve ability to reach heightened and sustain levels of performance in life
- Find and increase purpose, joy, and fulfillment
- Improve mental and physical stamina to perform your best
- Increase confidence and limit anxiety
- Enhance habits, tools, and beliefs to achieve success
- Reach heightened levels of influence with family, friends, and colleagues
- Generate greater focus and minimize distractions
- Elevate energy to accomplish goals, feel motivated and happy
- Obtain weekly improvement plans and insights gained
- Improve communications and relationships with family, friends, and colleagues
- Decrease stress levels, maintain priorities, and excel under pressure
Easy 2-Step Process
- Enrollment strategy session to assess if qualified and good fit to work with Kip
- Decide package of High Performance Coaching and Therapy
Hope Performance Coaching and Therapy Options:
- Monthly High Performance club membership – weekly online web-based group session
- One-on-One High Performance Coaching sessions - web-session, phone, or in-office session
- Group High Performance Training web-based or on-site